Subclipse plugin question [Was Re: Migrate to XCode?]

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 17:22:04 EDT

    Anjo,

    Without the subclipse plugin, how are SVN related file being properly
    ignored ? I remember mid last year that all .svn folders would get
    copied over to the build artifact place holder, until I installed
    subclipse. Things may have changed since then, or do you explicitly
    tells Eclipse to ignore those ? (and if so, how ?)

    Thanks,

    Sebastien