CVS migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 12:21:04 EDT

    Per our private conversation with WOLips committers I am going to
    migrate CVS from SourceForge to ObjectStyle.

    *** Please do not commit code until further notice!

    I just tagged the repository with "cvs_objectstyle_migration" tag and
    planning the actual migration to happen around 7 AM GMT tomorrow,
    Monday. But this can be postponed if SourceForge fails to make a
    fresh CVS tarball by then.

    I'll send a note once the migration is done.

    All committers, please send me your SSH public keys (I think I have
    Ulrich's already).

    Andrus