can't open inputStream for plist

From: Alexander Trofimchouk (sasha_n..ambler.ru)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 08:12:01 EDT

    Hello,list.
    I use Eclipse 3.2
    I try to execute this code:
    application.java

     public NSDictionary imageMap() {
      if (imageMap == null) {
       InputStream inputStream = resourceManager()
       .inputStreamForResourceNamed("Resources/imagelist", null, null);
       NSLog.out.appendln(inputStream.toString());
       try {
        NSData mapData = new NSData(inputStream, inputStream.available());
        imageMap = (NSDictionary) NSPropertyListSerialization.propertyListFromData(mapData,null);
       } catch (Exception exception) {
        NSLog.out.appendln("Application: failed to read in image map");
       }
      }
      return imageMap;
     }

    but I get NullPointerException for inputStream.
    file placed into "Resources" folder of the project, which works well (e.g. gif images for buttons)

    also when I try to open stream for "add.gif" it works! But when I've renamed it to add.txt or add.plist, it again give me NullPointerException.

    What is wrong?

    Thanks in advance.