Re: CVS migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 09:19:02 EDT

    On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Yeah, I agree ... Since you're going above-and-beyond the call of
    > duty by hosting, if SVN is less pain for you, I say go for it.
    > However, I don't currently use SVN. What "features" of the
    > Subversion Eclipse plugins should I prepare to get really annoyed
    > with?

    I don't have lots of first-hand experience with Subclipse, but from
    discussions on Cayenne list, it has a few glitches with
    synchronization (Cayenne will migrate soon too as a result of our
    Apache move - ASF doesn't host CVS anymore).

    Of course on command line SVN beats CVS on every count, so that's how
    I mostly use it.

    Andrus