Re: CVS migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 09:48:43 EDT

    On Apr 24, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > P.S. Still no fresh tarball on sourceforge. Waiting...

    Ok, this is worse than I thought. Tarball that I got from SF is dated
    March 27 (i.e. before SF had its last meltdown). So what do you think
    - should we wait (potentially weeks or months) till SF restores the
    backups, or should we just do a fresh check in from HEAD? Are there
    any active branches at the moment?

    Andrus