[DONE] CVS migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 16:42:52 EDT

    Ok, I just finished the migration. I was even able to restore
    historical data (took an old snapshot from SF, manually diffed it
    with HEAD and committed the changes to the local repo). I also moved
    stuff down from the projects directory.

    So here it is:

    https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/

    You can check out the stuff right away. Tomorrow morning I will set
    up committer passwords (until we migrate to the new server committers
    won't have shell access, so I'll have to distribute the passwords
    myself).

    Let me know if you see any inconsistencies. In a subversion tradition
    the tree is organized in trunk/, branches/ and tags/ subdirs. HEAD is
    trunk.

    Andrus