Re: [DONE] CVS migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 04:54:14 EDT

    Subversion rules ... sometimes :-) I configured Apache to
    authenticate against Jira user database. All users in "woproject-
    developers" group will now have write access to the repository.

    Note that synchronization of the Jira and Apache databases is not
    automatic, so if you change the password or a new committer comes on
    board, you'll have to ping me. We'll improve this in the future.

    Enjoy!

    Andrus