WOBuilder and WOLips "Could not open source file"

From: Cedarstone (gile..edarstone.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 05:20:58 EDT

    I know that the WOBuilder issue keeps coming up but I still do not
    seem to be able to get WOBuilder to work with WOLips.
    I have done the following on Mac OSX:

    Installed Eclipse 3.2M6
    Downloaded and installed wolips-all-latest.tar.gz (2.0.0.115)
    I create a new WOLips application from Eclipse and all looks good.
    I then open the same project in XCode 2.2
     From Eclipse I then open the Main.wo file up in WOBuilder 5.3.1
    However WOBuilder complains that it "Could not open source file" and
    does not show any variables etc.

    I am a WO newbie and would dearly love to use Eclipse with WOLips,
    which looks very promising. I am so close but cannot just get this
    aspect to work, any help much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Giles