Re: [DONE] CVS migration note

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 18:10:16 EDT

    On Apr 27, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Sébastien Sahuc wrote:

    > Thanks a lot for setting that up,
    >
    > Two suggestions: I would probably update the svn server to the
    > latest stable version as it brings a quite some bug fixes in the
    > annotation and performance areas. We'll be installing the 1.3.1 svn
    > server in a few days, so I can report to the list how this go.

    Good point. I installed the old version just because Fedora Core 3
    Linux running on the server is bundled with SVN 1.1.* (and I was too
    lazy to compile SVN from source). I will probably be moving the
    install to a new box soon that will have FC5 which is bundled with
    SVN 1.3.*. So stay tuned.

    > Secondly, any chance we could setup a commit notification mailing
    > list ?

    Sure. CVS was configured to send to woproject-
    cv..ists.sourceforge.net. Can anyone confirm whether it actually
    worked recently? Going forward I can either configure SVN to send
    notifications to that list, or create a new list..bjectstyle. What's
    everyone's preference?

    Andrus