Re: Eclipse >M5 very flaky

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 10:29:00 EDT

    That must be new since RC1a because I did drop in the jars and it
    didn't work and I just went back to RC1. I couldn't figure out what
    to do with RC1a. The download is smaller and I run an updater and
    it's all messed up. There are some problems with RC1 too like how
    Eclipse loses every keyboard shortcut; I have to switch to another
    app then back to get them. I also have an issue where Eclipse will
    not hide. The other big one is a flaky debugger. Sometimes the
    debugger doesn't go to the next line, I have to find the thread in
    the Debug view and select it. I don't know if any of this is WOLips
    related since I rarely use Eclipse for anything other than WO
    projects. I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.6 Intel.

    I'll try RC2 today and see what happens.

    Marc