Re: RC2 working? (was Re: Eclipse >M5 very flaky)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 13:32:49 EDT

    Yeah, I had a bit of a time too ... I can't get Callisto to install
    TPTP (it always complains about not having a dependency for BIRT
    core). So I skipped TPTP, and just checked the two options under Web
    Dev, clicked "Select Required", then installed.

    Then I separately added a WOLips entry and only installed WOLips main
    and WOLips goodies (on the mac), skipping profiling and TPTP for now
    (which I don't use anyway).

    So far so good, but yeah, the keybindings are definitely different --
    it's freakin me out :)

    ms