Re: Migrate to XCode?

From: John Stewart (jbsmailu..ooglemail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 09:23:23 EDT

    Hi folks,

    Thanks for all the advice.

    I've now moved up to 3.2RC2, with WOLips 2.0.0.116.

    I had the same problems with creating Projects & Components, but this
    was solved by setting read/write permission on the Applications
    folder. Not sure if i can cope with this as a long-term solution -
    not my machine & security policies violated, but OK for now.

    The one big problem I still have, though, is I can't edit component
    APIs. Nothing shows up on Bindings, Validation or Display. I can't
    figure out a way to launch the XCode API editor either (apart from
    using XCode explicitly).

    Any suggestions?

    TIA,
    John