Newbie: Need post-installation help

From: David Brusowankin (skidance..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 21:02:49 EDT

    Hi,

    I successfully loaded WOLips using the eclipse 3.2RC2 update/new feature
    facility, but when I try to follow the examples and create a WO App, the
    project contains errors upon initialization such as:

          The import com.webobjects cannot be resolved WOLips Test/src
    Application.java line 4 1146790603167 95

    I have attached a Word doc containing the screen capture of the error msgs
    in Eclipse.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks,

    David