Re: Problem viewing APIs (was Re: Migrate to XCode?)

From: John Stewart (jbsmailu..ooglemail.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 09:26:58 EDT

    I've done a bit more research, and this looks like an old problem recurring.

    On launching WOBuilder on a component, the message 'Could not find
    project' appears in the top right. No bindings are visible in the
    binding area.

    The previous fix for this was to set the Eclipse Java->Organise
    Imports - "Number of Imports needed" to 2, and rebuild.

    The present equivalent is Java->Code Style->Organise Imports, but
    setting to 2 doesn't fix it for me.

    Could be an Eclipse issue rather than a WOLips one, but anyone else
    getting this?

    John

    On 5/8/06, John Stewart <jbsmailu..ooglemail.com> wrote:
    > Hi, same problem for all api files.
    >
    > If I click on the 'api' tab of a component, it puts out the following
    > section the logfile. I don't know enough about the internals to know
    > what's happening here - any insights?
    >
    > John
    >

    > logfile:
    [snip]