WOAutoOpenInBrowser

From: Ian McDougall (imcdougal..pple.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 13:06:20 EDT

    3.2m6, os x 10.4, jdk 1.4.2, wolips 2.0.0.116

    Hi all,

    Our team has found that newly created projects no longer respond to
    WOAutoOpenInBrowser setting in the launch config tab OR when set
    manually in VM args (i.e. -DWOAutoOpenInBrowser=false).

    Old projects work just fine, but newly created projects ignore this
    flag.

    Is anyone else having this problem? Any advise on how to solve
    this? It's driving our developers a bit crazy.

    Thanks.
    _ _
    Ian