Which Eclipse version is stable and universal?

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 10:05:58 EDT

    Hi.

    Which versions of Eclipse/WOLips are recommended for the use with a
    MacBook Pro? I would prefer to have a stable version - like a
    universal 3.1.x build of Eclipse with some old WOLips.

    Sadly it's not my MBP - so it's even more important to have a version
    that runs without too much problems.

    Are there recommendations?

    Thanks,
    cug