Re: Which files not to check into SCM in a WOLips project

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 14:00:20 EDT

    I .cvsignore bin, dist, and *.framework ... For a team, you MAY want
    to ignore .xcode and .xcodeproj. They will autogenerate, and sharing
    among multiple people, you might run into annoying conflicts. If you
    choose to check them in, you can always just "override and update"
    and it will fix things up for those, though.