Re: renamed component reappears

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri May 12 2006 - 02:56:24 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > Moin Marc,
    >
    > sounds like a problem with the cvs/svn. Try to update / sychronize the
    > project. CVS has an option for empty folder.

    I've had a problem like this with cvs and eclipse 3.2. Don't know what
    the exact problem is, but the cvs repository keeps suggesting it has new
    files for me (which are files that I've previously moved or deleted).
    With eclipse 3.1.2 I don't get this.

    /Anders

    --
    http://ojalgo.org/

    Mathematics, Linear Algebra and Optimisation with Java