build failure

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 16:04:57 EDT

    For some reason when I ant build woproject (top level), I get the
    following build failure:

         [javac] /Volumes/mDT Workspace/workspace/woproject/wolips/
    plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.ui/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/ui/
    propertypages/ProjectNaturePage.java:380: cannot resolve symbol
         [javac] symbol : variable BuilderPlugin
         [javac] location: class
    org.objectstyle.wolips.ui.propertypages.ProjectNaturePage
         [javac] String string = _getArg(args,
    BuilderPlugin.NS_PRINCIPAL_CLASS, "");
         [javac] ^

    The error certainly makes it appear that it can't find the
    BuilderPlugin class, yet 1) the standalone plugin projects build fine
    in eclipse, and 2) the dependency /appears/ to be correct in
    wolips.ui for the wolips.builder plugin. I know I'm overlooking
    something silly, but I can't for the life of me think what it is.

    ms