Re: build server

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 18:46:23 EDT

    Well, the build server isn't officially working yet, but I didn't
    manually put up the latest build (2.0.0.123). There is no longer a
    wolips-all-latest.tar.gz because I'm not entirely sure how to
    properly install WOLips' dependencies all together now. However, I
    did update the install tutorial to walk through what I believe is the
    proper way to install WOLips (proper != fast, just proper :) )..

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips+with
    +Eclipse+Update+Manager

    I installed this latest build with Eclipse 3.2RC4. So far so good.

    ms