subversive vs subclipse

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 09:55:29 EDT

    So far, by the way, subversive is giving me more warm fuzzies than
    subclipse did ... For instance, in subclipse, when I would block
    select all the wolips plugins and check them out, it would just sit
    there like it was hung (still not sure it wasn't). Subversive
    actually gives me a dialog telling me wtf it's doing during this
    time. With subclipse I've managed to get into a bunch of weird cases
    that it didn't like (cases where in CVS I would just fall back to an
    Override and Update and fix it up from the repository), but it never
    seems to give me the Override and Update option. I'll keep you guys
    posted on whether I run into the same issues with subversive.

    ms