build server

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 13:15:09 EDT

    The build server is finally back in action, though reorganized a
    little bit ... Still no latest-all at the moment. I'm not sure that
    I will actually do a latest-all, actually. I think the only people
    who would use that at this point would be new folks, and it's a lot
    easier (or at least preferred) to use Callisto, I think. Anyone have
    any opinions on this? It seems like for regular users, Anjo's
    recommendations of installing with extension locations is probably a
    better approach/

    ms