Re: Can't get the latest nightly upgrade

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 16:27:58 EDT

    I installed a new machine this morning using the new Web site
    procedure, it all installed but if I look at the status of WOLips I
    get an error message:

    The feature is not configured properly.

    Plug-in "org.objectstyle.wolips.eogenerator.ui" version "2.0.0.124"
    referenced by this feature is missing.

    As far as I can tell all is working but it is a bit disconcerting.

    Pierre