Re: EOGenerator support

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 18:39:29 EDT

    I don't support the full set of commands yet (basically just what I
    use :) ) ... prefix and filenameTemplate aren't in there at all.
    Verbose is in the model, but not in the UI. Packagedirs is always on
    (not sure why you would NOT want this on?). Having destination and
    subclassDestination separate actually matches the EOGenerator
    configuration options. I point both of mine to "src", which it
    sounds like what you want to do also. Those two folders define the
    location from which package directories will be created.

    Now that we have a model that tells us the EOModels associated with
    an eogen file, we can hook it back up to the build process so it runs
    when there are changes.

    I'm all for an ant task, though I'm not sure how to make a
    build.properties with LISTS (i.e. you can have a variable number of
    models and ref models). I could, however, actually generate a mini
    ant target xml that can be included/called from the larger build.xml.

    Can you send me the example ant xml of how you currently call
    EOGenerator from your build script?

    ms