Re: Can't get the latest nightly upgrade

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 09:25:35 EDT

    I canıt reproduce it now, because I canıt get a new project created with all
    of the base files that are needed (separate problem see below). I got
    frustrated and deleted the other project that was having the problem.
    However, all of my existing projects work with both ant and incremental.
    Where is the ³Refresh...² option set?

    My setup is:

    Mac OS/X 10.4.6
    Java 1.4.2 and Java 5 (it did it using both)
    I think that I was using the ant build.

    Problem with new WOApplication and WOFramework projects. I think this may
    be because I am using all .jar files in the plugins directory, I am not sure
    which jar should be expanded.

    It is only creating the folders: src, Main.wo, bin, and woproject.
    It is not generating any of the other files except ³.project².
    It only creates the .project file with theses contents. Note: it doesnıt
    have any of the natures set up.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <projectDescription>
    <buildSpec> </buildSpec> <natures> </natures> </projectDescription>

    Thanks
    Garry

    --
    Garry Watkins

    Database Administrator Motley Rice LLC 843-216-9639