Re: Can't get the latest nightly upgrade

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 13:19:49 EDT

    Am 16.05.2006 um 10:24 schrieb Anjo Krank:
    > Contents of the /MyProject/.classpath and .project file?
    >
    > I saw sth like this too yesterday, but I attributed it to some
    > changes I made in the Javadoc handling code. It would be nice to
    > know that this wasn't the cause, because Eclipse can now parse
    > external JD pretty well.

    This is not related to my problem. Mine was a simple failure to read
    the docs correctly.

    On the upside, WOLips now automagically turns on JavaDoc hovers in
    the Java editor for the JavaXXX frameworks (WO, Foundation, D2W etc).
    This feature currently only works on the Mac. Just hover over a WO
    class or method like "WOComponent" and you should get the javadoc
    attached to it.

    Sometimes subsequent hovers show the same as the first one, even if
    you are on a different type. Not sure why.

    Cheers, Anjo