Missing Source menu in WOComponent

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 13:26:46 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm on Eclipse 3.2RC4 and WO 5.3/Mac OS X 10.4.6 Intel. With RC4 that
    I seem to be forced to use the WOComponent editor and I just noticed
    that the Source menu is missing in the Java tab of the WOComponent
    editor. Is that a bug? While I'm on the subject, is it possible to
    change Eclipse to use the Java Editor for Java files? You guys have
    done great work with the WOComponent editor but I just don't use it
    enough.

    Thanks
    Marc