Re: Missing Source menu in WOComponent

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 16:44:20 EDT

    > I did it myself already and it doesn't take. I still get the
    > WOComponent editor. That's why I was asking :).

    You are probably trying with the same component and a double click?
    Try another one (one you didn't open yet) and also try to open it via
    the context menu (Open With...) It looks to me like opening it once
    via this menu sets a default for this one file.

    > Nice tip on jadclipse, it isn't decompiling for me but Eclipse is
    > being flaky today; we've been getting a lot of rain.

    You need to use the build for 3.2 and also set the path to jad in its
    prefs. I can assure you that it works.

    > I do have the Jad plugin for JavaBrowser (ReSourceViewer) which I
    > just found out was written by you :).

    A yes, the sins of my youth come back to haunt me :)

    > What are you doing with that? I recompiled it for Intel so it'll
    > work on my MacBook Pro. I still use it all the time.

    Jadclipse is a lot better integrated with Eclipse, eg it shows the
    correct outline and all.

    Cheers, Anjo