Re: Debugging a WOApplication

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 10:37:56 EDT

    Uli, unfortunately it did not fix my problem. It is still not opening up
    the java file. And when the file is already open it does not skip to the
    right line.

    I am running RC4 on OSX Java 1.5 (until I can recompile under 1.4).

    To reproduce the error:

    A) New WOApplication
    B) Put a breakpoint in Application.java
    C) Close Application.java
    D) Debug new application

    It will not open up.

    Also I just tried using the templateengine plugin from a jar, and it will
    not create all of the files in a project. After using the folder for
    templateengine from a directory, it works. I am not sure why it is doing
    it.

    Thanks
    Garry

    --
    Garry Watkins

    Database Administrator Motley Rice LLC 843-216-9639