Re: wolips shirts :)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 09:49:04 EDT

    I don't know what kind of copyright Apple can claim on the red ring
    EO thing, and it's obviously stealing Eclipse artwork also :) But I
    really don't know that anyone would care? Worst case is someone says
    "stop using that" and we stop, but I'm OK with it. I can send you
    the illustrator file if you'd like.

    ms