Re: Build number

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 11:41:14 EDT

    Hmm .. the build server received code updates last night, but
    buildserver.version did not update. There is some process over on
    Ulrich's side that increments that number. For Wonder, my server
    increments the number any time the build script is called and there
    are any updates from CVS. I assume it's something similar on their
    side. Is it easier/desirable/etc to have our server increment that
    number like we do for wonder and just not even check the number into
    svn?

    ms