Install .xsd file in .woa root

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 15:29:54 EDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone know how I could modify the ant build.xml file to have it
    automatically copy an xsd file into the woa root folder when I
    install? When the xml file we want to parse contains a relative
    reference to our xsd file, the application seems to look for it in
    the .woa directory. Ultimately we would prefer the xml file to
    contain an absolute reference to our xsd file, but we don't always
    have the luxury of getting that.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com