Re: Latest Build does not generate XCode project

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 10:53:29 EDT

    Any project that use the eogenerator feature appears to have a broken
    project file. When I try to open it it comes up with a project cannot
    be parsed message.

    I cannot see what is the cause but it appears to be the case or at
    least it is with the commits between the 15 and the 19th.

    This is a very annoying bug as without the Xcode project EOModeler
    will not load the Prototype model.

    Thanks

    Pierre