Re: Latest Build does not generate XCode project

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 13:47:43 EDT

    Hmm .. I'm using the latest and greatest build from my local version
    (what would be 130 which isn't up on the site yet), and it seems to
    be working fine for me. I can open EOModeler and it finds my
    prototypes, and I can open Xcode from my .xcodeproj (.xcode tries to
    upgrade, but it upgrades it to a file that appears to work fine?).
    Oh, and this project has a .eogen file. There should be nothing
    special about EOGenerator support. It literally is just a regular
    file that just happens to have a file association. Are you building
    from a local version or from the build server?