Re: WebObjects Frameworks Library paths

From: John Huss (johnthus..mail.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 11:40:15 EDT

    Actually, what happens is it automatically selects both
    System->JavaWOExtensions and Local->JavaWOExtentions, and when I press
    Finish I get two entries that are both pathed to
    /Library/Frameworks/JavaWOExtensions.framework. Eclipse then
    complains that classpath contains duplicate entries and won't let me
    continue.

    You can work-around it by manually de-selecting the duplicate entry,
    but you have to do it every time you edit the Library.

    John