Re: Editing in Eclipse

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 11:49:14 EDT

    Welcome to write once work like Windows everywhere ;). Lastest builds
    of Eclipse use Mac keyboard navigation which is good if you're new to
    Eclipse and a pain if your brain switches to Eclipse mode like mine
    has for the past 3 years.

    I think the answer is "the source is available" (ha ha - kidding). I
    don't know any way to do that. I use Azureus and Oxygen (both also
    SWT apps) and they don't do it right either. I think it's an SWT
    thing. SWT on Mac is based on Carbon so it's possible that the Carbon
    TextArea control doesn't give you much.

    Marc