Re: WebObjects Frameworks Library paths

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 12:28:37 EDT

    Its not very likely that this will get fixed soon, and these are
    actually two problems: one problem is that the two entries actually
    show up when only the "earlier" one should show.

    The other problem is that with the current way the projects are
    saved, only the name of the framework is kept. So we need to use a
    search path anyway. It was just my bungling that has made this a
    problem by adding ~/Roots. As I recommend for Wonder users to either
    link the installed binary frameworks or link the projects, this
    option will go away sooner or later.

    Cheers, Anjo