Re: Component editor not inserting }

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 15:23:19 EDT

    I am suspicious that the behaviour you see is related to Eclipse
    losing it's keyboard shortcuts. A lot of times, Eclipse loses its
    keyboard shortcuts when I switch to it. The workaround is to switch
    out and back. I've noticed that typing ; doesn't always do the right
    thing and I think it's related to the keyboard shortcut problem.

    Marc