Re: Debugging issue for Non-WOComponent java classes

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 19:43:49 EDT

    OK, more info. The hot-fix on non-WOComponent java source works once
    and only once. After that, all subsequent hot-fix attempts become
    'obsolete method', and stepping down in those methods while debugging
    gives me this:

    Isn't that weird when you know that java source for WOComponents do
    not have this limitation !

    Sebastien