Re: EOModeler / Prototype / XCode project

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 15:59:05 EDT

    When you say both models appear in the project, are you referring to
    the Eclipse project or the Xcode project? If you generate
    both .xcode and .xcodeproj, does it appear properly in both?

    It's fantastically annoying to debug this problem, by the way. Xcode
    and EOModeler both are so opaque about how they use these files.

    I did recently notice (with 131 also, I think) that EOModeler didn't
    pickup my dependent model in another Eclipse project that I depended
    on -- only when I installed it in /Library/Frameworks (I don't think
    that USED to be the case, and it might have been a fluke, but just
    something to keep an eye out for).

    ms