Re: EOModeler / Prototype / XCode project

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 16:29:20 EDT

    You're using standalone EOModeler and not EOModeler Xcode plugin,
    right? (just want to be sure)

    I'm wondering why I haven't run into these same problems -- I open
    from Eclipse all the time. If you have time, would it be possible
    for you to make a new project that shows this with a very simple
    EOModel (one entity w/ one prototyped attribute or something)?
    Because it's working for me, there's got to be something different
    between our two environments.

    If you actually have your prototype in the same project as your model
    and open the model from Eclipse (with WOLips Tools=>Open EOModel),
    does that work?

    ms