Re: EOModeler / Prototype / XCode project

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 16:44:30 EDT

    Yes I am using the standalone EOModeler.

    Yes the contextual menu works I just never found it -:). That is a
    much simpler method.

    I have debuged the problem further and I know what is wrong in
    the .xcodeproj file. It is missing a target and a resource build
    phase. If you take to generated XCode project and add a new legacy ->
    Framework target, then add the two models to the target and it works.
    I think we have been over enthusiastic in pruning "old" code and
    removing "unused" targets. We should re-enable this behavior.

    Thanks

    Pierre