AW: Refactoring

From: Philipp Leusmann (philipp.leusman..wth-aachen.de)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 12:25:10 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    thanks fort he fast answer. Where do I have to turn it on? I tried "Check
    binding Values" in the WOD Editor prefs, but nothing happened when I used a
    wrong variable name. Will it be displayed as an eror in the problems-tab? Or
    only as a warning? Then i would miss it quite likely, as there are tons of
    warnings :)

    Philipp