Re: Component editor not inserting }

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 07:00:11 EDT

    Moin,

    set the java editor as the default for java files and close and open
    your projects.

    WOLips sets default editor for a given java file once. (It's a
    listener thats why have to close and open the projects. I'll enhance
    that in the future). You have to do that once. After that the default
    editor for a given java file is the java editor or the component
    editor. Later if it's a component.

    I know that it worked before but it caused serious problems in other
    areas mainly debugging.

    Uli