Re: Component editor not inserting }

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2006 - 22:02:56 EDT

    Hi Uli,

    Sorry but this does not work for me. I am really feeling frustrated
    with the component editor. It kicks in instead of the java editor all
    the time and I am having no end of focus problem doing copy and
    paste. I never know where the paste is going to occur and that can be
    any of the component file (html, wod or java file).

    I don't know anything about focus and custom editor in Eclipse if you
    give me some pointers I may be able to look into it because in its
    current state it is virtually unusable for me.

    I am using Eclipse 3.2 RC5 with WOLips 2.0.0.133 on MacOSX.

    Thanks

    Pierre