Re: Component editor not inserting }

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 07:24:37 EDT

    More details ... If you set a breakpoint in TextOperationAction.run
    when copy stops working, the action just doesn't execute. Paste is
    working fine, cut works fine, but copy does not. I'm not sure who
    wires these up just yet. I have a sneaking suspicion there's a race
    condition in whatever code does that -- maybe the code that wires up
    editors to actions is racing against an asyncexec or something?