Re: Component editor not inserting }

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 09:40:18 EDT

    Mike,

    Which version of Eclipse are you running?

    I may be crying victory too early but I just installed 3.2RC6 + the
    special patch from Apple on the ADC site. This appears to have solved
    the problem. I have been doing copy and paste between components (wod
    and html) and it appears to be working as it was a week ago.

    Pierre