Including a resource without an extension

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..efsyn.is)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 11:10:26 EDT

    Hi all.

    I'm attempting to include a text file (without an extension) as a
    resource in a project . The file's name is
    SW_SETTINGS_STORAGE_LOCATION, I right-click it and select "WOLips
    Tools -> Include as Resource". Sure enough, this adds "**/
    SW_SETTINGS_STORAGE_LOCATION" to woproject/
    resources.include.patternset" But the file is still not copied to the
    Resources folder of the WOA.
    I tried changing the entry in resources.include.patternset to read
    just "SW_SETTINGS_STORAGE_LOCATION" (without the folder wildcard, to
    match the Properties file) but still it does not get copied.

    Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

    Cheers,
    - Hugi

    // Hugi Thordarson