Re: Building woproject in Eclipse

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 10:29:26 EDT

    At the root of the woproject folder there is a .classpath file that
    includes the following lines:

             <classpathentry kind="var" path="ANT_HOME/lib/ant-
    launcher.jar"/>
             <classpathentry kind="var" path="ANT_HOME/lib/ant.jar"/>
             <classpathentry kind="var" path="ANT_HOME/lib/ant-junit.jar"/>

    ANT_HOME is not defined by default in eclipse 3.2RC6. I don't know if
    there is a variable that could be used to replace this one. This is
    not used for the ant builds but only when editing in eclipse for
    syntax checking.

    The ant build works without that variable definition.

    Pierre