Re: Building woproject in Eclipse

From: mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 17:12:08 EDT

    On 29. Mai. 2006, at 13:55, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > It's only required for the developers of woproject. The end user
    > has nothing to do with it.

    For a project like this its also very important to attract new
    developers, not only end users. So far it has been very difficult for
    an outsider (like me) to start developing wolips (I tried twice and
    gave up twice). Glitches like this tend to drive developers away.

    > You're able to create,build and launch a WOApplication in Eclipse
    > without setting the ANT_HOME variable.
    >
    > Am 29.05.2006 um 13:40 schrieb Pierre Frisch:
    >> Of course I fixed it, but you are missing the point.
    >> The project should be right as downloaded. It is poor show that
    >> these glitches exists.
    >> This is the first thing that anyone downloading wolips sees and we
    >> should fix it.

    I very much agree. First impressions are important :)

    Marc